2D Crushes

Hi my daylings,

I know I haven't posted anything for a while. But worry not, because I am going to post something very light today: 2D crushes.

Do you remember 10 years ago (or even more or less, depends on how old are you right now :P ), when your sole contact with opposite gender is only from cartoons and all the 2Ds gang? Well, I do. This article is written by a heterosexual, yes I realise that heteros are so weird, we avoid opposite gender contacts in any way possible when we were young (or at least that's what I was taught, life and world is full of injustice and plain ignorance things, I know I know)

And how beautiful they are? BECAUSE YES THEY ARE SO DAM GOOD LOOKING, I MEAN, THAT'S THE POINT OF CREATING GOOD LOOKING CHARACTERS RIGHT? SO EVERYONE FELL IN LOVE WITH EM. DAM

I do remember :'). But time has passed, and crushes come and go. But 2D crushes, they always have a special part in our heart, and this post is dedicated for them.

Behold: 

THE 2D CRUSHES ATTACKS

 

1. Danny Fenton (from Danny Phantom)

 Who do not know him? WE ALL know him, the ghost kid, hottie of the millennium in western hemisphere (I hope). He and his bestfriends catch some ghosts and blah blah blah. You don't read this post for the Danny Phantom plot, you go here for the FACE, he made you think that white hair is kool and the bullies always have big body and blond hair. And how much I despise Sam *sometimes* because of her closeness to Dan. Dam, I missed you Dan (TT^TT)

2. Jake Long (from the American Dragon)

If you don't know it by now, you must not be a late-2000 devoted watcher of Disney Channel (at least in Asian countries). Jake Long is an Asian American boy who can turn into dragon. He was the definition of  s o  c u t e. I love him, you love him. One of my favorite episode was when he met the twins who can predict the future, one of them can predict all the happy things and the other predicts sad events. Jake was confused why the happy predictor was a sad goth type of girl and the sad predictor was a happy go lucky type of girl. The goth one replied: once you know all the great things that are going to happen to your life, you won't be happy anymore.
Back to the 2D perfection. Jake, as I say, was an Asian American, maybe that's why I partly liked him. *I am Asian if it's not clear enough, lol*, and partly because he can skateboard.

3. Cooking Master Boy (I forgot his name)

You think I won't post any anime don't you? I watched few animes and this was one of my all time favourites (Hatchi, Robocop, and Tea Dogs whatever it was). He wanted to be the best cook if I was not wrong, but I barely remember everything about it. All I remember now is his luscious long blue locks and typical anime-boy smile. IT MELTED MY HEART, I WATCHED U WHEN I WAS SICK, I WATCHED U ALL THE TIME, LUV U 4EVA. He was a great cook.
  

I think I still have a lot more, but that's just it for today. My first crush gotta be Danny Phantom tho. How about you guys, who was your lover in the 2Dimension Love Redemption (in other words: Who were your 2D crushes, it can't  be only one.)

Much love,
CU


 

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons I Would Not Fit Being a Youtuber

9 Things in Gravity Falls that Rocks! (Yes, GIFS included)

About Friendship.